Here are five benefits of TRX Suspension Training that can help you get hooked:
1. TRX is designed for all people, all ages and all fitness levels. This program is designed with everyone in mind. A novice to an elite athlete can do TRX suspension training and gain strength, power, flexibility, balance and mobility. In order to increase the intensity, move away from the TRX suspension frame. To decrease the intensity, move closer to the TRX suspension frame. You choose how hard or how easy your workout can be. You are in control.
2. TRX suspension training is a fun, fast and effective total body workout. There are hundreds of TRX suspension exercises and moves that target and train your upper body, your core and your lower body. You engage multiple muscles and muscle groups at the same time. Consider TRX suspension training multi-tasking muscle groups!
3. TRX suspension training targets your core. You always brace your abs to engage your core with every exercise you do. A strong core is critical for EVERYTHING you do! Shoveling snow, playing golf, picking up your grandkids, etc.
4. You burn calories and fat while building lean muscle mass. You are in charge of your TRX suspension destiny. Under the guidance of your certified trainer, you have the option to add power moves, plyometric moves, or even a variety of moves that transition quickly to keep your heart rate elevated. Burn fat while you build muscle. A critical combination to defy the aging process.
5. You gain joint stability and flexibility. As you either hold onto the straps with your hands or place your feet in the straps, you build tendon strength and flexibility within your joints. One simple way to stretch your chest muscles is to hold onto the straps, then step forward as if you are in a calf stretching position. Open your arms out wide to the side and feel your chest, the front of your shoulders and your biceps stretch.